Here are some takeaways from Sunday’s “Just One More” message. You can watch or listen here.
- Jesus is very offensive to religious people.
- The greatest poverty is a spiritual poverty.
- At God’s table, the seat of honor belongs to the broken.
- We want to be a church that unchurched people love to attend.
- The Gospel—the story of Christ—is the greatest message in the history of the world.
- The most important message in the world deserves the best presentation.
- Were still here, which means we have work to do.