Here are some takeaways from Sunday’s “My Crazy Family” message. You can watch or listen here.
- Anytime someone pursues their own pleasure over the presence and power of God, the
result is pain, shame, and the need for forgiveness.
- As members of the first family, we sin against God and receive forgiveness FROM JESUS.
- As members of the faith family, others sin against us and we give forgiveness BECAUSE OF JESUS.
- When we refuse to forgive others…
- we don’t hold that person back, we hold ourselves back.
- we are pursuing our own pleasure over the presence and power of God in our life.