Here are some takeaways from Sunday’s “My Crazy Family” message. You can watch or listen here:
- Just because you’re talking does not mean you’re communicating.
- Authenticity paves the way to intimacy.
- Guilt is not a tool in God’s toolbox.
- People who isolate and talk in your ear are dangerous.
- You must build relational capital before you bring criticism.
- We are chemically wired to remember more of the bad stuff than the good.
- Sometimes you have to hit the “reset” button and build a foundation.