Here are some takeaways from Sunday’s “It’s Complicated” message. You can watch or listen here:
- Most of the emphasis on marriage and singleness in culture is FINDING the right one; most of the emphasis on marriage and singleness in Scripture is on BEING the right one.
- You can have the right passion but have the wrong expression and it will create a terrible result in your life.
- The only difference in the fire that warms you up and the one that burns down your house is the order in which the gas is turned on.
- The thing God put inside of you that can make you really great and lead you into your purpose can bring you great pain if not managed correctly.
- The way to overcome uncontrolled passions is to be consumed by a greater passion.