Here are some takeaways from Sunday’s conclusion to “It’s the Most
Wonderful Stressful Time of the Year.” You can watch or listen here.
- If your door is always open to everyone, you wont have anything left to give anyone.
- Information comes at a cost—you’re attention.
- Crowded minds lead to crowded calendars.
- You can do a great job with a lot of your responsibilities, but fail where it really matters.
- Jesus always refused to pushed into anything, but he could not resist “the pull.”
- There comes a time when the voices that are talking to you, the demands others are placing on you, and the noise of the culture around you are no longer helpful.
- You have to shut the door on distraction and open the door to destiny.