Here are some takeaways from Sunday’s “It’s the Most
Wonderful Stressful Time of the Year” message. You can watch or listen here.
- All of God’s children have irrational anxiety sometimes.
- Be careful not to turn a genuine concern into a needless anxiety.
- The real waves that take you down in life are not the ones “out there,” they’re the ones “in here” (i.e., your mind/heart).
- Be concerned about the things that matter.
- You don’t need to feel God to follow him.
- Guilt and shame are not tools in God’s toolbox.