Here are some takeaways from Sunday’s “It’s the Most
Wonderful Stressful Time of the Year” message. You can watch or listen here.
- Lives have never been fuller while souls are emptier.
- How you end one season is often how you will begin another.
- We have too much to live WITH and too little to live FOR.
- Everything you have or ever had is a gift from God.
- God is not a “matcher” or a “taker,” he is an “out-giver.”
- Sometimes the greatest gifts God has ever given me were the things that he has taken away.
- Proverbs 11:24 (The Message): The world of the generous gets larger and larger; the world of the stingy gets smaller