The Worship Pastor will work closely with the Creative Arts Pastor in cultivating an engaging worship culture and building strong worship teams that reach the local community and the world.
You will responsible for:
- Overseeing the direction and implementation of all worship ministries (kids, students, and adults).
- Recruiting, auditioning, teaching, and training musicians/vocalist to lead across all ministries of Relevant and future campuses.
- Planning weekly set list and mapping out new songs.
- Implementing and maintaining technology in worship to improve the quality of sound and enable the worship team to flow well and be more spontaneous.
- Writing and releasing songs that exalt the Savior and give voice to the pain of those in our community and around the world.
- Crafting the unique sound of Relevant Church that draws others in.
You will be successful if you thrive in:
- Putting others above yourself.
- Being flexible and following through on what you say.
- Planning engaging and creative worship experiences.
- Bringing excellence to every facet of Relevant Church.
- Spending time with others and helping them reach their full potential.
- Working hard and doing whatever it takes to reach those far from God.
You will have more fun if:
- You are an avid fan of the TV show, The Office.
- You like or can at least tolerate “your mom” jokes.
- You are competitive and can beat our pastor at any sort competition he conjures up.
- You love being in a fast paced environment that consistently reaches broken people and helps them move from death to life.