The Production Director will lead and develop teams that oversee all technical aspects of our worship services and events. This includes sound, lighting, video, and broadcast. They will work closely with the Worship Team and Pastoral Staff to ensure seamless and impactful experiences.
You will responsible for:
- Coordinate and manage technical aspects of all production ministries (kids, students, Celebrate Recovery, and adults).
- Recruiting, teaching, and training production volunteers to lead across all ministries of Relevant.
- Ensure all technical equipment is well-maintained and functioning properly.
- Collaborate with the Worship Team to enhance the overall worship experience through creative technical elements. Provide input on set design, lighting schemes, and visual presentations.
- Strong technical proficiency in sound, lighting, video, and broadcast equipment operation.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a church or live event production setting.
- Leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate volunteers and staff.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for creating impactful worship experiences.
You will be successful if you thrive in:
- Putting others above yourself.
- Being flexible and following through on what you say.
- Planning engaging and creative worship experiences.
- Bringing excellence to every facet of Relevant Church.
- Spending time with others and helping them reach their full potential.
- Working hard and doing whatever it takes to reach those far from God.
You will have more fun if:
- You are fan of the TV show, The Office.
- You like or can at least tolerate “your mom” jokes.
- You are competitive and love playing sports with friends.
- You love being in a fast paced environment that consistently reaches broken people and helps them move from death to life.