Here are some takeaways from Sunday’s “Geronimo” message. You can watch or listen here.
- Christianity is not a safe sport—it is risky business.
- The greatest risk you’ll ever take is putting your trust and faith in Jesus Christ.
- If you run from the thing you are supposed to chase the best you can do is break even.
- We won’t regret the mistakes we made as much as the God-ordained opportunities we missed.
- A calculated risk may mean giving up something good so you can experience something great.
- A Relationship with God is the ultimate win/win—you can never give up more than you get back.
- When stepping out in faith, you almost always second guess yourself.